(Yields approximately 4 sandwiches; 387 calories, 24.2g fat, 23g carbohydrates, 19g protein per serving)
- 12 eggs hard boiled eggs, shells removed (for best results, use freshly boiled eggs that are still warm)
- 1/2 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard (use dijon, or the mustard of your preference!)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Roughly chop hard boiled eggs to 1/4-1/2 inch pieces and add to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper and combine with a rubber spatula until the mixture is cohesive. Taste and add more mustard, salt and pepper to your taste.
- Lightly toast one slice of whole wheat or gluten free bread of your choice. When toasted, top with egg salad and enjoy!