Recipe created by Mrs. McGee, Leah’s mom!
(Yields between 4-8 servings depending on portion size; calories depend on portion and ingredients)
- 2 lb. rotisserie chicken, shredded (should come out to approximately 3 cups meat)
- 8oz pepper jack cheese, grated
- 48 ounces great northern beans (Do not rinse/strain!)
- 6oz jar of salsa
- Top with extra shredded cheese, sour cream, crushed tortilla chips, or toppings of your choosing!
- Place all ingredients in a crockpot on low heat and combine ingredients.
- Every 30 minutes to an hour, stir ingredients for approximately 4 hours, and then enjoy!
- Enjoy with sour cream, additional salsa, and healthy tortilla chips if desired.