A healthier version of one of our favorite fall flavors – we use oats instead of flour.
(Yields 10-12 muffins; 117 kcal, 1.6g carb, 20.2g carb, 4.2g protein per serving without chocolate chips)
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cups chocolate chips (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a muffin tin.
- In a food processor or blender, blend oats. Then, add in pumpkin, yogurt, maple syrup, eggs, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt until ingredients are combined. Some oats may remain intact.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer dough to muffin tin and cook for about 14 min.