(Yields 4 servings; 160 calories, 4.5g fat, 32.6g carbohydrates, 3.5g protein per serving)
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Peel and slice bananas into 1/2 inch discs. Arrange slices into a single layer on a large baking sheet to freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Place the banana slices in a food processor and puree until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Add the peanut butter and puree to combine.
- Serve immediately for soft-serve ice cream consistency!
- *If you have a hard time creating a creamy consistency, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of water or milk to help puree!