(Yields 12 servings – 233 calories, 14g protein, 23 carbohydrate, 9.8g fat)
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until thick. Next, whisk in the butter and oil. After, whisk in the yogurt, milk, and vanilla.
- Slowly add the egg mixture into the flour mixture. Add the blueberries and fold the dough. The batter will be lumpy. Place in a lined cupcake pan and bake for 17 minutes until golden brown.
- Place a toothpick in the muffin; if it comes out clean, then they are done. If any dough comes out on the toothpick, continue cooking.
- Cool your muffins and enjoy!