High protein and fiber – keeping you full longer!
(Yields 12 balls; 109 calories, 9g carb, 7g fat, 5g protein per ball)
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (We recommend pea protein!)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- Place oats, almond butter, honey, protein powder and shredded coconut in a large bowl and stir to combine using a spoon and/or hands.
- Once combined, use a cookie scoop or spoon to gather dough and then roll and form dough into small balls.
- Place balls in airtight container and freeze. Keep in the freezer until ready to be consumed and allow to thaw for a few minutes before eating.