(Yields 6 servings; 110 calories, 4.4g fat, 10.6g carb, 8.7g protein per serving)
- 2 bunches fresh kale
- 5 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 4 tsp avocado oil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the kale thoroughly and dry well. Remove the large stems from the kale and chop into large chunks.
- Toss the kale in olive oil, sea salt, and garlic.
- Lay the tossed kale out flat on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then rotate and bake for another 10 minutes. Crisp up kale until desired crunchiness.
- Allow the kale chips to cool and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!