(Yields 6 servings; 110 calories, 8.5g fat, 3g carb, 4.5 g pro per 1/3 cup serving)
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 6 oz block of feta
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the tomatoes with garlic, olive oil, and dried oregano.
- Place feta block in the center of a small casserole dish and top feta and surrounding area with tomato mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in the oven.
- Sprinkle top with basil.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers, or sliced veggies.