(Serves 16; serving size 1/4 cup; 60 kcal, 3.9g fat, 0.9g protein per serving)
- 2 cups old fashion rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine oats, pecans, brown sugar, canola oil, and salt. Spread on a large pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- In the last 15 minutes, add coconut
- Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.