(Serves 16; serving size 1/4 cup; 60 kcal, 3.9g fat, 0.9g protein per serving)
- 2 cups old fashion rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine oats, pecans, brown sugar, canola oil, and salt. Spread on a large pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- In the last 15 minutes, add coconut
- Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Want a nutrition plan that’s specific for your body and individualized nutritional needs? Want to know how much and what to be eating each day? Our personalized high-touch coaching program, Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough was designed just for you!
You’re TIRED OF BEING STUCK, feeling confused about what, when, and how much to eat so you can feel comfortable in your clothes, or having a lack of energy and feeling like you’re failing as a parent or professional. You want to feel in control of your food choices so food no longer controls YOU, and YOU WANT A COACH THAT GETS IT. A coach that can keep it simple, but show you how to get your metabolism under control, once and for all so you can live your best, nourished life.
Learn how this program will change your life by watching our program video here.