(Yields 15-20 balls, depending on the size that you make them; serving size is 1-2 balls. Nutrition composition depends on the size of the balls).
- 1 cup smooth or crunchy almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add almond butter, honey, chia seed, and coconut flour. Mix together with a rubber spatula. Fold until thickened. Cover bowl and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Using a spoon, roll into balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart.
- Transfer back to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.
- Store in the freezer and let thaw for a few minutes before consuming.