(Yields 8 servings; 539 calories, 7.7g protein, 66.1g carbohydrate, 27.5g fat per serving)
- For Crust:
- ½ cup butter (1 stick) melted
- 2 cups graham crackers
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts toasted
- ½ cup toasted coconut
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- For Filling:
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 regular container of Cool Whip
- ¾ cup of fresh lime juice
- Toast macadamia nuts and coconut on the stove until lightly brown.
- Melt butter and mix with crushed up graham crackers and brown sugar along with coconut and nuts.
- Press into a 9 inch pie pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Place on a wire rack and let it cool.
- Mix filling ingredients and pour into pie crust. Freeze pie for a few hours before serving.
- Serve chilled & enjoy!