The most simple and delicious snack that is great for kids and adults!
(Yields 1 servings; 374 calories, 17.7g protein, 35.1g carbohydrate, 0.8g fat per serving)
- 1 apple (choose the variety of your preference)
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup granola
- Simply slice your apple into thin slices and distribute across a snack plate.
- Melt peanut butter in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds, or until runny. Pour melted peanut butter over your apple nachos (slices).
- Sprinkle your granola on top and enjoy!