This GMO, soy and gluten-free beef makes this beef stroganoff allergy, intolerance, and vegan friendly!
(yields 4 servings, 635 calories, 19g protein, 96g carbohydrate, and 20g fat)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb Beyond ground beef
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Fresh parsley
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 milk
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 lb brown rice
- Heat olive oil in a pan using medium heat. Season the beyond meat using salt, pepper, garlic powder, & parsley. Brown the beyond beef until it has a golden crust. Drain juices from the pan.
- Add cream of mushroom soup to the pan with the beyond beef. Then add milk to thin slightly.
- Heat up until the sauce is warm.
- Remove from heat & add sour cream.
- Cook brown rice according to directions on the package until al dente.
- Serve stroganoff over brown rice & garnish with fresh parsley.