(yields 1 serving -306 calories, 10g protein, 37g carbohydrate, 16g fat)
- 1/3 cup Gluten-Free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave
- Coconut flakes
- Fresh fruit (raspberries, blueberries, bananas, etc.)
- Cocoa nibs
- A drizzle of almond butter
- Almond slivers
- The possibilities are endless!
- Place oats & milk into a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Stir in seeds, almond butter, maple syrup, & honey. Continuously stir the mixture until it becomes thick.
- Place oatmeal in a bowl & add toppings!