These frozen pops are perfect for keeping you cool this summer, and they’re just 113 calories per pop!
(Yields 10 servings – 113 calories, 1g protein, 8g carbohydrate, 9g fat)
- 13.5 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 mangos, peeled with seeds removed
- Whisk together the coconut milk, chia seeds, honey and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Add mangos to a food processor and pulse several times to make a puree.
- Fill the molds of a 10-serving popsicle maker by alternating the mango puree and coconut chia seed mix.
- Add popsicles to the freezer for at least 3 hours.