- 2 cups medjool date, pits removed
- 1/2 cup roasted almond
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1 pinch salt
- Dark chocolate chips, chia seeds, flax, and any other extras you desire!
- Combine dates, almonds, almond butter, salt, half of the coconut and anything else you’re adding to the recipe in a food processor and blend until a sticky dough forms. You may add a small amount of water to the combination if dough is too dry and sticky.
- Wet your hands and form dough into 2 tablespoon-sized ball. Roll in remaining shredded coconut.
- Let dry at room temperature for 2 hours before serving. Store in an airtight container.